Promotion of Health and Safety measures are a mutual objective for all management, employees, and subcontractors on Company premises and on construction sites.
It is company policy to take all necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of all employees, subcontractors and the general public and to provide all employees and subcontractors with any necessary regular training, and to keep them informed of relevant health and safety matters.
Directors, Managers and Foremen have specific responsibilities for health and safety detailed in the Health and Safety Policy, and provide a positive lead in organising health and safety related activities, using the best available knowledge and methods, and whatever resources are necessary to achieve the required standards.
Our health and safety management system is certified ISO 45001.
Accident prevention is essential to both good management and good workmanship, requiring full co-operation between all concerned.
All employees and subcontractors are under a legal obligation to:
- Co-operate fully with management by keeping their workplace safe for themselves and others.
- Use protective equipment provided.
- Follow Company site safety rules and standards.
- Undertake training in health and safety matters as required.
- Report any hazardous conditions to their immediate supervisor.
H Young Structures has Acclaim Health & Safety Accreditation as a Design & Build Supplier.