H. Young Structures Ltd is a member of the H. Young & Co Ltd Group who have been fulfilling the building industries structural steelwork needs since 1871, and are also founder members of the British Constructional Steelwork Association.
Since relocating to Norfolk from the capital, this tradition has continued with a large network of valued clients built up through partnership, core supply chain and proactive value engineered solutions.
From conceptual in-house design, value engineering and detailing, through to fabrication and erection H. Young Structures are the complete steelwork solution.
|Henry Young opens his foundry in Eccleston Street, Pimlico
|Works moved to Nine Elms, London, and commenced structural steelwork fabrication for the construction industry
|Office at Thornycroft House, Smith Square opened
|Murray Buxton M. C. M. A buys majority of H. Young & Co. Ltd shares
|The depression causes many staff to be laid off
|Exeter office opened, followed by Coventry and Guildford
|Jersey Steel Company Ltd founded
|Power and Dean Ransomes Ltd acquired. BCSA established with H. Young & Co. Limited one of the founder members
|Durham Steelwork Ltd opened in Gateshead
|Outbreak of war, H. Young assisted in the war effort fabricating Bailey Bridges, and Mulbury Harbour sections
|Nine Elms works bombed. Fabrication moved to Lea Bridge, London
|Jersey Steel re-opened after German occupation
|Company starts trading in Africa
|H. Young Structures Ltd established
|H. Young Structures Ltd re-located to Wymondham, Norfolk
|H. Young assisted with the London 2012 Olympics infrastructure
|H. Young Structures Ltd celebrates 20 years at our Wymondham site
|H. Young Structures 150 Year Anniversary